COVID-19 Update: Results from Mandatory Staff Testing:
Updated November 2, 2020
Hello Eliza Bryant Village Family & Friends,
Eliza Bryant Village and other long-term care providers are now required to provide all-staff COVID-19 testing every two weeks. We will keep updating this blog post as we learn of the test results. We hope that this will help you remain informed and feel more comfortable as we navigate the changes that COVID-19 continues to impose on us all.
We understand that this staff testing may cause anxiety, but please, rest assured that if your family member came in contact with one of our team members who tested positive for COVID-19, you will receive a phone call from our nursing team.
- The National Guard conducted our first round of mandatory testing on Thursday, July 30, 2020. This testing included contract workers such as Hospice providers, our physical therapy team, and more essential workers who work with us to keep our residents safe and healthy. The results of this first round of testing on July 30, where 145 tests were completed, are as follows: Three staff members have been confirmed with COVID-19 positive tests.
- Eliza Bryant Village staff provided 147 COVID-19 tests on August 17, 2020, and no staff tested positive for COVID-19. One staff tested positive for COVID-19 from an outside testing organization and has not returned to work since August 13th.
- Eliza Bryant Village staff provided 146 COVID-19 tests on August 31, 2020, and no staff tested positive for COVID-19.
- All staff tested negative on 9/14/2020, 9/28/2020, and 10/12/2020.
- The Village is now providing weekly testing, as of November 1, 2020. We will update this page with results.
All residents are being screened daily with no one showing signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
For the health and safety of our team, we will not be posting the names of those who test positive and we appreciate your understanding of this decision regarding the privacy of our employees.
We are now hosting indoor family visits, under the safety guidelines and approval from governing bodies. Scheduling is required and you may reach our Medical Records Team to schedule your visit by calling (216) 658-1675. Visitations will be scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Further instructions and information about the process and rules can be found by clicking here.
We thank you for your continued support and patience.
Please contact our Medical Records Team with any questions at (216) 658-1675.
Tags: covid19, news, Staff