Eliza Bryant Village is pleased to present the newest edition of the “Voice of The Village” newsletter!
We encourage you to read about recent updates at The Village including new programs and Board members, get to know a few of our wonderful seniors, join us in recognizing and celebrating staff accomplishments, and more!
What is in this issue?
- A message from our President & CEO, Danny R. Williams, JD, MNO, LNHA & our Board Chair Danielle Sydnor
- Board Member Spotlight: Dr. Bette Bonder
- The Village received the Smart Business 2018 Business Longevity Award
- Our Voices of the Village documentary was featured at the 2018 Greater Cleveland Urban Film Festival
- Our GPS Program helps aging adults heal from crime, violence or abuse experienced during their lifetime through enhanced services like art, music and massage therapy
- We have free monthly Caregiver Support Groups
- Tips for avoiding mail fraud, internet scams and more
- Please support our 2018 Giving Tuesday campaign
- Highlights from the 2018 Auxiliary III Music Fest and Auxiliary I High Tea
- Visits from our City of Cleveland Third District Community Engagement Officers
- We hosted aging leaders from across the United States with our partners, LeadingAge
- A fun word search puzzle!