We offer specially tailored programs and services to assist seniors with a wide variety of activities that help maintain independence, promote feelings of self-worth and help your aging loved one stay in their home longer.
Our unique enhanced medical model program tailors services to seniors with cognitive and physical impairments through daily enrichment activities. This medical model program includes traditional services such as social service, activities, and crafts and also includes critical medical skilled services from nurses, therapists, social workers, trained dementia staff and geriatric physicians.
Our programs and services offered Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p. m. include:
- Nutritious meals (breakfast, lunch and snack)
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Caregiver support groups
- Music and art therapy
- Cultural activities and field trips
- Wheelchair accessible shower and laundry services
- MMonitoring of chronic conditions through blood pressure and glucose checks and administration of medicine as prescribed by a physician
- Dental, optometry and podiatry services
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Safe and reliable curb to curb transportation