For more than 121 years, we remain committed to providing your aging loved with the highest quality of care to help older adults restore their highest level of functioning. Our 158-bed facility features intermediate, total, skilled and memory care. Fully comprehensive and integrated services are designed to meet the individual needs of each senior, for short or long term stay.
Your loved one has access to our our skilled nursing interdisciplinary team that includes physicians, nurse practitioners, podiatrists, dentists, optometrists, audiologists, psychologists, social workers, registered dietitians and transition care coordinators. Our medical services include physical, occupational and speech therapy programs, post-surgical recovery, diabetes management, medication management, nutrition counseling, falls and risk management, lab services and mobile x-ray.
Our residents are the decision makers regarding their day-to-day activities. Deciding when to eat, what activities they want to participate in and when to go to bed are aspects of our person-centered care.
Our 58 bed skilled nursing facility includes:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Dental, optometry and podiatry services
- Expanded therapy and support for victims of trauma, abuse or neglect
- Secure memory-care unit (Cleveland’s first inner-city memory care unit)
- Psychological services
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Beautician and barber services
- Resident council and family support groups
- Ambulance and transportation
- Nutritious meals
- Falls and risk management